Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Pinwheel Baby Reciveing Blanket



Just a update on One of my Knifty Knitting Items I have been working on. The Pinwheel Baby Blanket. I have been wanting to make one since I first saw One finished . you can BUY the Pattern from, Denise Layman and Pay with Paypal. http://www.loomknit.com/pinwheel-blanket.html .
I took me a few trys to get started. But that is because I have a little trouble understanding things. The pattern is a Great Pattern. And When I make another one I wont have any trouble making it. I have the same problem with the trim . After a while I didnt even have to use the pattern. I had it down.
I used Red Heart Yarn, Primrose & Burgandy.
I'am now working on a Toddler Sweater (page 36) from the New Knifty Knitter Loom Craft Book. YES I had to srart this Sweater a few time also. I got mine off Ebay. But there are other places to get them. WOW what a great book. I love that book and have looked it over so many times. I might have to get another one before I look all the words off the pages. I also got the Book Learn NEW STITCHES on the CIRCLE LOOMS . Also another Great Book.
I Love using my Knifty Knitters. I hope to get more picture of my Knitting and share with my friends. Thank You for Stopping by to see my things.

3 comments:

Jill L said...

What a great pattern! Good to hear from you too.

Pam said...

Love the colours you used for the pinwheel blanket. It turned out beautiful.

Pam

mommajean13 said...

Great job on the Pinwheel Blanket.
Love the colors you picked.
Nice blog too.

Loom on, WandaJean