Friday, February 22, 2008

Knifty Knitter Slippers


Here are a pair of slipper socks I made using my Knifty Knitter Round Blue Loom. I used Red Heart Yarn, Camouflage with the Rib Stitch K2 P2 for the top and Black for the rest. Then I added some Jiffy Grip Fabric on the bottoms. You can get this Fabric at most craft stores. These slippers are easy to make after you make the first pair. They are warm on your feet as well.


This is my second pair for me. The first pair I wore holes in the . So I had to make me a new pair. I used the old pair in my Dwarf Hamster cages. I cut up my old slippers into real fine pieces and they used it for bedding to stay warm in and have babies .
I try to get the most out of things befor trashing them. Thank You for stopping by to see my Knifty Knitting things. Feel free to leave comments, and stop back again. Keep knitting .

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Well, your slippers are nice. Trouble is, I like to slip on and off slippers, not pull them on like socks. I do have a pair of sleep socks that are too thick to put into shoes.

your friend,


Debbie

Jill L said...

Great scoks -- love the camo yarn!