Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Just Started My New Blogg

Hello Everyone : I have just started me a New Blogg Page. This is my first Blogg. I hope I like the way things look. To start off with I want to say Welcome to my blogg and Please Feel Free to leave Comments on anything you see on my blogg.

I hope to do more Posting on my new blogg. I love looking at all the bloggs out there. I also hope to have lots of friends here. Things I like to do is Knitt, Crochet, Quilt, Swim, Fish, Camp, Visit with Family & Friends. Have my 2 Granddaughters over. And Have them draw pictures for Me and of Me. My oldest is 7 and youngest is 4 . They sure are a joy to have over.

I have 4 Sisters and 4 Brothers. my Mother is still living and I try to spend lots of time with her. Sometimes being sick myself and her not feeling well, makes it so we can't always see each other. But I call Mom everyday, and sometimes 3-4 times a day.

I hope this coming 2008 is going to be another good year, Yes even being sick, stiff & sore. I love life and don't want to miss even a day, So wishing all a Happy New Year.

No comments: